In an interview held on Friday, Vee explained her relationship with some of the housemates. She claimed that the disagreements she had in the house with a few of the housemates were as a result of miscommunication. 

When asked who among the housemates you might not be friends with outside the house, she replied;

“in all honesty, it would most likely be Tolanibaj.”

She added, ”I feel like with everybody in general, I would be civil irrespective of who likes me or not. If something ever comes up and we have to work together I am going to have to do it, so it is best for us to be civil.

”One thing I have always stood by is I don’t know how to force friendships that is why I only had limited friends in the house.

”I don’t like to force things, judging from how the whole situation has gone from the house and things I have heard and seen, I do not think a friendship with Tolanibaj will work, so yes we will be civil.”

Post a Comment

»»Drop Your Comment on this Post!!

Powered by Blogger.