Winner of Big Brother Season 5, Laycon has disclosed why he didn't discuss the kiss attempt that caused problems between himself and Erica. 

During an interview with Beat FM, he revealed that he wanted to prevent Erica from having a third strike because he felt she might flare up. 

In his words;

”I thought about having a conversation with her but there was something in my head saying, you need to be careful of whatever you are saying to Erica.

”Everybody In the house know that they have to take care of Erica so that she won’t get evicted and in my head, I’m not going to have a discussion that might trigger her to get a third strike, that was why I tried much as possible not to talk about it, I need to get this straight that, in my head, all I was trying to think is that, the third strike will not happen.”


Post a Comment

»»Drop Your Comment on this Post!!

Powered by Blogger.